Our unique brand sets us apart from any other pub, sports bar or restaurant concept in America, paving the way for endless opportunity within the marketplace
Big Entertainment. Bigger Opportunities.
Tilted Kilt® offers a unique pub experience that sets us apart from the competition. We are in the business of lifting spirits—one burger, one beer, one guest and one visit at a time
While the Tilted Kilt® concept is deeply rooted in the tradition of Scottish, Irish and English Pubs, it first came to life in Las Vegas in 2003. As a Celtic-themed sports pub staffed with beautiful Kilt Girls®, the restaurant was an instant success and gained global exposure. While Tilted Kilt® wasn’t originally created to be a franchise, it caught the eye of Ron Lynch—an experienced and savvy restaurant and franchise developer. Lynch then moved the company to its current headquarters in Tempe, Arizona
This amazing experience for customers can translate into amazing opportunities for qualified franchisees.Download Our Brochure
A Growing Group.
We are looking to strategically expand the brand with new franchises in locales with positive projections for growth and stability. Each new location offers exclusive opportunities to prospective franchisees who are qualified to join our team.Get More Details
The Plaid Partnership Process
Fill out our inquiry form and set up a meeting with a franchise development representative
Review our franchise disclosure document to ensure you understand the core of our company
Submit your application, schedule an interview and visit our corporate headquarters in Tempe, AZ
Select your restaurant site, schedule a site visit and negotiate a lease
Finalize lease and begin building your pub
We’ll help with Brand Standards training and grand opening marketing
What's Behind Our Brand
- Initial management training and ongoing business consultation
- Support from corporate management team for business reviews and performance analyses
- Regular visits from our experienced franchise business consultants
- Ongoing support for quality, service, cleanliness and business review
- Online operational tools and training on brand intranet
- Comprehensive assistance in site selection, using a strategic system to maximize traffic
- Prototypical design and conceptual layouts for each location
- Access to our national network of brokers and vendor partners
- Continually deliver world-class menu variety through improved products and expanded offerings
- Operational support and top-notch quality assurance
- Connections to our extensive national product distribution network
- National marketing plans that increase visit frequency and encourage product trial
- Quality materials for point-of-purchase, merchandising and local marketing
- Dedicated marketing staff that is eager to assist with marketing and media planning
- Comprehensive certified training for franchisees and key managers
- Ongoing corporate training and on-site restaurant training
- Access to brand intranet and development support
- In-depth Brand Standards manual
- Certified training team on location for initial opening
What You Need
Total Estimated Investment:
Ground-up Construction: $2M-$2.8M
Exisiting Restaurant Conversion: $1.1M-$2.1M
initial franchise fee:
$75,000 (per location)
$1,750,000 (per location)
$750,000 (per location)
proven track record
Successful business ownership
In restaurants and/or franchising preferred
commitment to company
6% of gross sales
national advertising fee:
2% of gross sales
local advertising fee:
Up to 4% of gross sales
20 years with option to renew
Is previous restaurant experience required to become a franchisee?
Previous restaurant and/or franchise experience is preferred, but not required.
Are there franchise and royalty fees associated with purchasing a franchise?
Yes, you will be responsible for certain fees and initial investment dollars.
What kind of training will franchisees receive?
We have an extensive Franchisee Training Program, which is included as part of your initial franchise fee.
Where are pubs located?
Our pubs are located across the U.S. and Canada.
What types of assistance are provided prior to opening?
We will provide guidance to assist you with equipment, supplies, casting events, as well as grand opening assistance.
What is the average time to open?
The typical length of time between the date you sign the Franchise Agreement and the date your Tilted Kilt® Restaurant opens is approximately 18 months.