|The Shakers are delivered tableside by a Tilted Kilt cast member and is meant to be a fun, energy-filled experience. After all, life’s too short not to shake it up and have some fun. The seven Shaker drinks, with one non-alcoholic beverage included, are below:
- Watermelon Shaker – No need for spittin’ seeds when customers try the new Watermelon Shaker. Bacardi Superior Rum, Monin Watermelon Syrup, Finest Call Premium Lime Sour and Cranberry Juice.
- Pain Reliever – Good for whatever ails ya! Containing the Kraken Black Spiced Rum, Cointreau, Pineapple Juice, Finest Call Premium Lime Sour and Piña Colada mix.
- Habañero Lime-Aid – South of the border inspired. A combination of Ketel One Vodka, Monin Habañero Lime Syrup and Finest Call Premium Lime Sour mixed with Soda Water.
- Jacked Up Rita – A classic margarita with a southern twist. This jacked up margarita combines Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey, Triple Sec, Finest Call Premium Lime Sour and Monin Habañero Lime Syrup.
- Captain’s Energy Tea – This Shaker is both refreshing and energizing. Captain Morgan Spiced Rum and red Bull combines with fresh brewed Iced Tea and Lemonade.
- Kiss My Kraken – Release the inner monster drinking this Shaker with an attitude. A combination of Kraken Black Spiced Rum, Finest Call Premium Lime Sour, Ginger Ale and a dash of Angostura Bitters.
- Cherry Lime-Bull – For the designated driver who needs a high octane boost. Enjoy Red Bull Energy Drink, Sprite, Finest Call Premium Lime Sour and Grenadine. Non-Alcoholic Drink.
“These Shakers are a thirst-quenching, cool drink to sip on during the hot summer months,” said Tilted Kilt President Ron Lynch.
About Tilted Kilt
Currently with 80 open units in the US and Canada and 20 in development, the Tilted Kilt is known as “The Best Looking Sports Pub You’ve Ever Seen.” It is uniquely different than other sports bars because of its theme that combines Celtic décor, humorous and slightly bawdy limericks and sexy cast members with great food, drinks and a fun entertaining atmosphere. The original restaurant concept was developed in the Rio Hotel in Las Vegas in 2003.