- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on this Website;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as address, telephone number, and, if available, an e-mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
TKFO, LLC reviews each notification for accuracy and completeness. Upon review of the notice, TKFO, LLC may remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing content. If we do so, we will also attempt to contact the affected user and provide the affected user with a copy of the infringement notification. The user will be given the opportunity to dispute the claim of infringement.
If you have received a copyright notification indicating content you have posted on our Website has been removed or disabled, and you believe that the material reported in the copyright notification was misidentified or removed in error, you have the right to file a counter-notice challenging the claim. For your counter-notice to be effective, it must be in writing and include the following information:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled by mistake or was misidentified; and
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which TKFO, LLC may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under subsection (c)(1)(C) or an agent of such person.
Upon receipt of a counter-notice substantially complying with the above requirements, TKFO, LLC will promptly notify the original complainant and provide a copy of the counter-notice. TKFO, LLC will replace or re-enable access to the allegedly infringing material within ten (10) business days following receipt of the counter-notice, unless its designated agent first receives notice from the original complainant that such person has filed an action seeking a court order to restrain the subscriber from engaging in infringing activity relating to the material on the TKFO, LLC system or network.